The Lost Technologies of the Gold Mines of Enki
By Michael Tellinger
Archaeological proof of the advanced civilization on the southern tip of Africa that preceded Sumer and Egypt by 200,000 years
• Includes more than 250 original full-color photographs of South Africa’s circular stone ruins, ancient roads, prehistoric mines, large pyramids, and the first Sphinx
• Reveals how these 200,000-year-old sites perfectly match Sumerian descriptions of the gold mining operations of the Anunnaki and the city of Enki
• Shows how the extensive stone circle complexes are the remains of Tesla-like technology used to generate energy and carve tunnels straight into the Earth
The Definitive Edition Of The Mayan Book Of The Dawn Of Life And The Glories Of
By Dennis Tedlock
Popol Vuh, the Quiché Mayan book of creation, is not only the most important text in the native languages of the Americas, it is also an extraordinary document of the human imagination. It begins with the deeds of Mayan gods in the darkness of a primeval sea and ends with the radiant splendor of the Mayan lords who founded the Quiché kingdom in the Guatemalan highlands. Originally written in Mayan hieroglyphs, it was transcribed into the Roman alphabet in the sixteenth century.
This new edition of Dennis Tedlock’s unabridged, widely praised translation includes new notes and commentary, newly translated passages, newly deciphered hieroglyphs, and over forty new illustrations.
The Prehistoric Origins of Ancient Egypt
By Robert Bauval and Thomas Brophy
Presents proof that an advanced black African civilization inhabited the Sahara long before Pharaonic Egypt
• Reveals black Africa to be at the genesis of ancient civilization and the human story
• Examines extensive studies into the lost civilization of the “Star People” by renowned anthropologists, archaeologists, genetic scientists, and cultural historians as well as the authors’ archaeoastronomy and hieroglyphics research
• Deciphers the history behind the mysterious Nabta Playa ceremonial area and its stone calendar circle and megaliths
The Secret Chamber of Osiris
Lost Knowledge of the Sixteen Pyramids
By Scott Creighton
Reveals the true purpose behind the pyramids of Giza and the location of the secret vault of Egyptian treasures hidden on the Giza plateau
• Details how the first 16 pyramids represent the allegorical “dismembered body of Osiris” and the legendary missing part is a secret underground chamber
• Explains how the pyramids were built as recovery vaults and with the secret chamber contained everything needed to rebuild civilization after the Deluge
• Examines the technology used to build the pyramids and “fly the stones into place”
The Soul of Ancient Egypt
Restoring the Spiritual Engine of the World
By Robert Bauval and Ahmed Osman
An examination of the cultural occupations of Egypt over the past two millennia and how we can return to the sacred harmony of ancient Egypt
• Explores the golden civilization of ancient Egypt and its system of natural magic that birthed the Western Mystery tradition
• Examines each phase of Egyptian history from the Pharaonic period, through the Roman conquest, to the ongoing Islamization
• Provides a revised portrait of the life of Muhammad, revealing his connections to the Essene tradition
Chariots of the Gods
By (author): Erich Von Daniken
The breakthrough book that was immediately recognized as a work of monumental importance when it first introduced the theory that ancient earth had established contact with aliens.
- Sophisticated batteries found in Bronze Age cities
- An alien astronaut preserved in a pyramid
- Thousand-year-old spaceflight navigation charts
- Computer astronomy from Incan and Egyptian ruins
- A map of the land beneath the ice cap of Antarctica
- A giant spaceport discovered in the Andes
The 12th Planet
Book I of the Earth Chronicles
By (author) Zecharia Sitchin
Over the years, startling evidence has been uncovered, challenging established notions of the origins of life on Earth—evidence that suggests the existence of an advanced group of extraterrestrials who once inhabited our world.
The first book of the revolutionary Earth Chronicles series offers indisputable documentary evidence of the existence of the mysterious planet Nibiru and tells why its astronauts came to Earth eons ago to fashion mankind in their image.
Reacher is back!
In stock Sept 8, 2015
With each new Jack Reacher thriller, Lee Child dominates bestseller lists and ensnares new fans. In his 20th electrifying adventure, Child once again delivers a power-punch to the suspense genre. Where will Reacher turn up this time? And which bad guys are in for a hard fall? Stay tuned to this spot—as one of the world’s most popular authors proves there’s no one with more staying power than Jack Reacher.
This month we are featuring a book that you may have missed reading “Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albon”.
We have multiple copies specially priced starting at $3.99. There is generous return for credit value so you can if you wish trade it back and use the credit against the next used book you purchased.
Maybe it was a grandparent, or a teacher, or a colleague. Someone older, patient and wise, who understood you when you were young and searching, helped you see the world as a more profound place, gave you sound advice to help you make your way through it.
For Mitch Albom, that person was Morrie Schwartz, his college professor from nearly twenty years ago.
Maybe, like Mitch, you lost track of this mentor as you made your way, and the insights faded, and the world seemed colder. Wouldn’t you like to see that person again, ask the bigger questions that still haunt you, receive wisdom for your busy life today the way you once did when you were younger?
Mitch Albom had that second chance. He rediscovered Morrie in the last months of the older man’s life. Knowing he was dying, Morrie visited with Mitch in his study every Tuesday, just as they used to back in college. Their rekindled relationship turned into one final “class”: lessons in how to live.
“Tuesdays with Morrie is a magical chronicle of their time together, through which Mitch shares Morrie’s lasting gift with the world.